Electrical dangers lurk in all homes. Accidents and misuse of electrical appliances can lead to an electrical injury or in some cases death. Even with perfect electricity common sense should still be applied when using electrical appliances.
Don’t chance it
Many electrical accidents happen as the person didn’t realise that they were doing anything wrong. We have some handy hints and tips for staying safe in your home. By following this advice, you will be keeping yourself, your home and your family as safe as possible from the dangers of electricity.
If you have concerns about your home electrics do not take any chances. From a loose socket to a shower that isn't working there will always be a reason why an electrical item isn't working as it should. It's important not to take matters into your own hands, get a qualified and registered electrician to take a look. It could be a simple solution or possibly a lifesaving one. Electrical accidents cost 1 person their life every week – do not become a statistic!